Thursday, September 9, 2010

running as a stress reliever...

I totally want to start using running as a means to tackle my stress. The last couple of days have been stressful ones in work, and I wish that i wasn't so afraid of running in te dark, so that I could have gone out and run my stress right out of my system. I believe that exercise can really help you release stress, anger and frustration, part of it for me is also listening to awesome music, with a fast beat, at a high volume! My absolute favourite at the moment is the Jersey Shore album. I have never really been into much dance music, but this album I LOVE, and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants music with a great beat to work out, run or dance to.

My tip top track right now is Girlicious - Drank...with the stress in work alcohol has naturally played quite a part in my evenings! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment