Friday, September 24, 2010

Maybe this should be renamed "I eat and talk about food..."

Well so far it appears that I pretty much talk about anything BUT running the half marathon!

This week has so far shown a lack of training due to some early starts in work, and my continuing battle with insomnia. However, this weekend looks promising - we have nothing planned until the evenings, so there will be large windows of opportunity for  running.

I do want to invest in some new running sneakers...mine are fine and I feel well supported, but they are getting old.

Speaking of which, I must be getting old...I found a grey hair yesterday! It's obviously been yanked out now, and I think it was just a rogue one. I am most certainly not getting old yet!

On a positive note today is birthday cake day in work! Last month we were doing our staff training on birthday cake day which disappointed me SO MUCH! I am such a cake fiend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment