Monday, September 6, 2010

Books I have read in my quest to get healthy...

  • Jillian Michaels - Master Your Metabolism
  •  
  • Jillian Michaels - Making the Cut
  •  
  • The Biggest Loser Simple Swaps
  •  
  • The Biggest loser Family Cookbook
  •  
  • Michael Pollan - The Omnivore's Dilemma
  •  
  • Michael Pollan - Food Rules - An Eater's Manual
  •  
  • Michael Pollan - In Defense of Food
  •  
  • Marion Nestle - What to Eat 
  •  
  • David Kessler - The End of Overeating
  •  
  • Brian Wansink - Mindless Eating
  •  
  • Michele Simon -How the Food Industry Undermines Our Health and How to Fight Back


DVD
  • Food Inc

For me these books and DVD are not even so much about weight loss, they are more about educating myself so that I may have the healthiest body possible, and in turn so that one day when I hopefully have children, they too will be as healthy as possible. 

I think we should all be aware of where our food comes from, and what impact the food that we choose to buy has on the environment, on the economy and on our bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment