Saturday, October 9, 2010

We totally didn't run yesterday morning...

...But we did run today!! Fair play to us for getting out of bed on a Saturday morning and taking a great run around the neighborhood. Mark and I Ran mostly our usual route, but also added some extra loops because we are taking less time on our usual route. We are not running for most of the thirty minutes, taking mayeb two-one minute walking periods. This is such an improvement already!! So proud!!

Tomorrow Mark and I are spending time with some friends, one of whom, Diane, has recently completed a half marathon. From what I have heard her dad is a bit of a marathon fiend!! I am excited to talk with Diane and pick up some more hints and tips for running the half marathon.

On a side note, I am totally addicted to coffee. TOTALLY. We had to make a pit stop at Wegmans at 11pm last night to buy some more coffee to get us through this morning, as we ran out yesterday. Dangerous!! Maybe when I grow up I will BE a cup of coffee. Or maybe I will be the spinach and artichoke dip at Vintage 50, I consume a lot of that too.

My weight 'control' is going well. Despite drinking most nights this week, and having Chinese foor for TWO meals yesterday I have lost a little this week. Always a good thing.

Today will consist of cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!! I am trying to get the house ready for Steve's arrival a week from Monday, and with us having to go away next weekend I have today plus two evenings this week to get the place sorted. UGH! I will blast some Jersey Shore Music and have a Jersey Shore Party while I clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment