Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So now Im an elephant...

Hahahaha Dan did it again, this time likening me to an elephant. To his credit, I was walking around with rolled  up rugs on my arms and probably looked like an animal out of lion king. Good job the marathon training is going well and the pounds are dropping or I would have a complex...

So yesterday morning we did not get up and run. After the busy weekend at the Rennaissance Festival in Maryland we were shattered. BUT we DID take a longer lunch break than usual and spent the time at the gym! I walked 1 min, ran 27 and walked the final 2. I also ran faster than I have before, which I was pleased about, though I know speed isn't a goal for me.

I am still really enjoying "Chew on This", and just got "Fast Food Nation" out of the library too. I find books on subjects like health and nutrition fascinating. It's fascinating but scary at the same time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment