Thursday, October 21, 2010

A hit and miss week

So Monday started off unexpectedly well with an afternoon run while Steve and Mark slept soundly. But here we are at Thursday,no second run in yet, and the chance of it happening today are slim to nil, Admittedly, I could leave work for an hour at lunchtime to hit the gym. However, I did that one time before and it was frustrating fighting the traffic just to get there and back. Plus I dont like to use their showers if I can help it!

Anyway, my current plan is to run tomorrow morning (Friday) and then run either Saturday or Sunday morning.

I am working my way through Jeff Gollaway's book regarding the half marathon, and I really enjoy all the things I learn.

Next thing to discover. what do you do if you need to poop during the race?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment